- 02/08/1971 – Moved in with Debbie, Diane & Stacy Swann at 10990 S.W. 202 Dr., # 65, Miami, FL, 33157
- 03/28/1971 – Second publication of the Banns of Marriage in “The Voice of St. Marks”
- 04/04/1971 – Third “Banns of Marriage” published. I have copies of the publications where the announcements appeared.
- 04/24/1971 – Wedding of Jim Bussey & Debbie ? in Miami, Florida. I have the wedding invitation but no memory as to whether or not I attended. Given that I was myself getting ready to get married and traveled to the Swann residence before our wedding, leads me to suspect that I was not able to attend.
- 05/07/1971 – Mayflower Hotel, Washington, DC. Our Honeymoon suite.
- 05/08/1971 – Marry Debbie Swann in Adelphi, MD at 8:00 PM in St. Bernard’s Catholic Church, Riverdale, MD. I retain a pristine copy of the wedding invitation with reception note.
- 05/15/1971 – Living at 17746 Avacado Dr, Homestead, FL, 33030
- 05/xx/1970 – Promoted to “Supervisor of Computer Techniques” at Ryder
- 06/03/1970 – Mother & pat burned out of the trailer
- 08/02/1971 – Resignation from Ryder Truck Rental; relocate to Maryland; last day was 08/20/1971
- 08/29/1971 – Temporary quarters with the Swanns at 2109 Rolander St, Adelphi, MD 20783
- 09/13/1971 – Best Guess: started at the American Automobile Association at 1712 G Street NW, DC
- 10/01/1971 – Move to Keystone Woods Apartments: 7495 Keystone Lane # 102, Forestville, MD 20028. My bike was stolen sometime around then and recovered in damaged condition, never to ride again.
- 10/4/1971 – Honeywell OS/200 class thru 10/8/1971
- 09/15/1971 – Found Latherow & Co Stamp shop